Monday, November 3, 2008

Seven random things

My friend Cécile asked me to reveal 7 things about me. So here they are:

I am a sculptor and i work mostly in stone. Stone fascinates me.
I have used to love figurative sculpture, but lately i've started working abstract things.
I like to work outside, and i always do except when it's too cold in winter.
I'm left handed.
I have an older brother and a younger sister.
I like big cities.
I like Paris and France a lot, french language and culture. Je parle un petit peu...

7 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

I must admit I've been curious about the man behind Thinker online so the 7 facts are well received.

IstvanBloggin' said...

Hi Robyn! A man behind thinker online, that really sounds mysterious , but i guess i'm not that much of a mystery.
I'm just another sculptor somehow still surviving as a full time artist:)

Luísa Santos said...

'still surviving as a full time artist': and that's quite an achievement. would be lovely to see your work, I'm sure you are very talented.

IstvanBloggin' said...

I guess you are right, surviving sometimes is the best you can get.
But, as Abraham Lincoln said "I will prepare and someday my chance will come."

Luísa Santos said...

I am sure you can do much more than surviving :) in special because you love what you do.

Cécile said...

Thank you Thinker, it was very nice to read those 7 random things.
Merci beaucoup, Monsieur le sculpteur :)

IstvanBloggin' said...

Je vous en prie Cécile, I enjoyed writing them :)